Who wants to be a Champion? (K-3)
Staff Writer, December 17, 2010
1. What number comes between 10 & 12?
2. How many corners does a triangle have?
3. What are baby animals called?
4. What is the name of the person who writes books?
5. Which month comes after December?
6. What is baby plant called?
7. What is the tool used for cutting the paper?
8. Which one of these is a living thing -- table, dog, bag?
9. Which shape has three sides?
10.Animals which give birth to babies are called ____.
11.Which is the Islamic month of fasting?
12.What is the name of our last prophet?
A: Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
1. What season comes after summer?
2. How many students are there in your class?
A: 15 (Answer could vary depending on your class strength)
3. Where did Christopher Columbus land on?
A: San Salvador
4. What number is 2 more than 6?
5. Which continent we live in?
A: North America (Answer could vary depending on where you live)
6. Animals that are herbivores can eat_____.
A: Only plants
7. What do leaves mainly do for plants?
A: They turn light from the sun into food for the plants
8. How many Allah (s.w.t's) are there?
9. What is Salat?
10.What do you say when you sneeze?
11.What do plants and animals require in common?
A: Water, Sun & Air to survive
12.John is standing 5th in line and Jenny is just before John. Where is Jenny standing?
A: 4th in line
13.What is the color of Sponge Bob's tie?
14.In language arts, what is a person, a thing or a place called?
1. Which movie has Woody & Buzz Light year in it?
A: Toy Story
2. One of these is a compound word -- lighthouse, lighter, lightening, lighting?
3. Name the book that was sent down to Prophet Musa?
4. Name the character that is found at Disneyland -- Dora, Mickey Mouse, Dr. Seuss?
A: Mickey Mouse
5. "You alone we worship, You alone we ask for help" is a phrase from which Chapter in the Quran?
6. Which color is not in American flag -- red, white, blue, orange?
7. What is the meaning of the Arabic word "Iman"?
A: Belief in Allah, His Messengers and His books
8. Where is Central Park located?
A: New York City
9. When is Asr salat performed?
A: Late afternoon
10.In urban area, you will find -- Farm, animals, skyscrapers?
11.Name the ocean that is on the east coast of the United States?
A: Atlantic Ocean
12.What is the subject of the sentence, "Twelve monkeys swang from a tree."?
A: Twelve monkeys
13.What is the name of the doctor who treats animals?
14.What is the expanded form of 149?
15.Which country is north of United States?
16.There are 10 kids in the room and each has 10 fingers. How many fingers are there in all?
17.What is the name of the instrument that has no strings and has black & white bars?
A: An electronic keyboard
1. In 2007, the researchers in Europe said, "the happiest place on earth."?
2. Round $14.72 to the nearest dollar?
3. Culture included features of a group of people _____.
A: Tradition, clothing, foods, beliefs, languages and customs
4. What is the Japanese dessert that is made of pounding sticky rice?
5. Who was elected as the California Governor in 2010 elections?
A: Jerry Brown
6. Which country was a colony of England -- Japan, India?
7. What is the belief of "Oneness of Allah" called?
8. Which animal is the slowest (& laziest mammal) in the world?
9. Biomes that has most moisture in air?
A: Tropical rainforest
10.What is the expanded form of 34,893?
A: 30,000 + 4,000 + 800 + 90 + 3
11.What does Islam mean?
A: Total submission to Allah
12.Which animal is the most similar to the extinct Woolly mammoth?
13.Thirteen Asian countries met recently to double the population of which animal by 2022?
14."Show us the straight path" is a phrase from which Chapter in the Quran?
15.During Hajj, how many nights do Muslims stay in Arafat?
16.In the book "Tales of fourth grade nothing", Peter's father works for a juice company. What is the name of that horrible-tasting juice?
17.What is the name of the meal before dawn in Ramadan?
18.What kind of sentence is this, "The bottom of the ocean is cold and dark."?
19.What is the standard form of twenty three thousand four hundred and six?